Crispin Infused Cider Stuffing
4 cups cubed bread crumbs (day old french bread works the best)
3 tbsp butter
1 stalk of celery diced
1 carrot diced
2 garlic cloves minced
pinch of dried sage and marjoram
3 tbsp chopped parsley
salt and pepperr to taste
1/2 cup Crispin Original Cider
1/2 cup chicken broth
1. In a small sauce pan bring the 1/2 cup of chicken brother and 1/2 cup of cider to a boil
2. While cider and broth are being brough to a boil in a 2 qt sauce pot melt butter until slightly browned. Add carrot and saute for 5 minutes. Then add celery, onion and garlic and saute for another 5-10 minutes until softened.
3. Add parsley, sage and marjoram to vegetable mix.
4. Pour boiling cider and broth into vegetable mix and bring to boil.
5. Remove from heat and add breadcrumb mix using a fork until all the bread is evenly coated.
6. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork one last time and serve with your favorite main course and a Crispin Cider!